After replacing your old DR420 Drum with a new Unit you will need to reset your laser printer to recognize the new unit. Below are simple instructions to do so for the following Brother Laser printer models.
For HL printers:
- Change the drum, keep the front door open while the printer is on;
- Press and hold the “GO” button until all lights are lit;
- Once all lights are lit, release the “GO” button and close the front door;
- Make sure the drum light is off;
- The counter is reset.
For MFC, DCP multiple function machines:
- Open the front door where you put the cartridge in, push the “clear” or “option” button;
- It will prompt you: “Change drum, 1-Yes, 2-No”;
- Press 1, when the LCD reads accepted close the front door.
Low environmental impact
Free delivery/Free Shipping